To provide support and services to new and existing businesses for their sustainability and growth
- Provide easy access to up-to-date books, information, demographics and statistical data
- Assist with business registrations through the Ontario Business Connects website
- Assist businesses with research as required
- Assist new and existing businesses through coaching and business consulting
- Provide Support for the South Simcoe Small Business Incubator project
- Maintain the South Simcoe Business Directory (available at www.nottawasaga.com)
- Ongoing update of the South Simcoe Business Directory. Updated information is uploaded to the web site as it becomes available.
- Lending Library is available with access to new research.
- Small Business Incubator Program one graduate and one new incubatee
Goals and Cumulative Activities – April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021