XcelerateNOW | Marketing and Branding - Networking Skills Workshop
XcelerateNOW Program - Supporting Newcomers, Immigrants, Refugees and International Students Start and Grow Their Business In Canada
XcelerateNOW is a program dedicated to connecting Newcomers, Refugees, Immigrants, and International Student entrepreneurs and, startups to existing resources, events, activities, mentorship, networking and funding opportunities.
As part of XcelerateNOW, we offer the Start Now Series, a group of workshops and networking events focused on guiding our community members throughout their entrepreneurial journey.
- Date: Thursday, September 21st
- Location:Bradford and District Community Centre (125 Simcoe Rd, Bradford, ON L3Z 1Y3)
- Time: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
What can you expect at our free workshop?
- Speaker Candice Thomas, the founder of the Evergreen Wellness Studio will be sharing her marketing and branding knowledge and skills in a fun and interactive workshop. See full biography below
- Networking opportunities and business connections
- Delicious food
- Scavenger hunt, have the opportunity to go home with cool prizes!
What you will learn:
- How to develop and apply your marketing and networking skills to sell yourself and your business.
- Strategies and tools on personal branding, and networking skills that can help you boost and grow your business presence with a meaningful intention.
Workshop Speaker Bio: Candice Thomas
Candice is the founder of the Evergreen Wellness Studio, a true visionary in the field of health and wellness. With a passion for connecting people and building strong relationships, Candice has become a sought-after professional in her industry.
Candice’s journey in marketing and branding began with a deep understanding of the power of networking. Recognizing that success isn’t about knowing everyone, it’s about building meaningful connections.
Her approach to marketing and branding her business is rooted in authenticity and genuine connection. She believes that in order to truly inspire and motivate others, you must first establish a strong trustworthy brand.
Through her dynamic and engaging speaking style, Candice captivates her audience and leaves them feeling inspired and motivated to take action. She has an ability to make others feel valued and heard, fostering authentic relationships that can lead to long-term partnerships and collaborations. Her passion for wellness shines through in every word she speaks, making her a true force to be reckoned with in the industry.
Candice was honoured to receive the ‘Heart and Soul’ award at the 2023 Barrie Chamber of Commerce, Women in Business Awards.
We are looking forward to having you there!
This project is funded and done in partnership with the County of Simcoe, and with the support of The Henry Bernick Entrepreneurship Centre, Invest Barrie, Town of Innisfil, South Georgian Bay Small Business Enterprise Centre, the Small Business Centre for Barrie, Simcoe County and Orillia, Nottawasaga Futures and The Sandbox Centre.