The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) Resilient Communities Fund
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is offering the Resilient Communities Fund to support community-based organizations that deliver programs and services in Ontario and need funding to recover and build capacity, resilience and sustainability.
Eligible applicants can apply for a grant to develop and implement medium to long-term plans that address current organizational challenges they are facing to recover and build resilience.
Grants support organizations to:
- develop new approaches to generate revenue
- start new activities to meet community need
- adjust strategies and plans
- plan for future challenges
· Grant application will be available starting Wednesday, January 4 2023
· Deadline to submit application is Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5 PM ET.
Review the updated Resilient Communities Fund resources that include comprehensive information related to eligibility requirements and application questions.