This is your chance to show support for your local business community!
The awards recognize excellence; outstanding achievement; and customer satisfaction in small, medium and large businesses throughout South Simcoe.
Customers, employees and owners can participate by nominating businesses in one of the nine categories listed below. Deadline for nominations is February 19.
• Business Excellence - presented to a business that has contributed significantly to the economic development of the community through their growth, investment and community involvement
• New Business - presented to a new business that leads to investments in the local economy
• Entrepreneur - presented to an individual who is recognized for outstanding achievement in starting, taking over or substantially changing an independent profit making business venture while exhibiting a high level of leadership, creativity and sense of community
• Agricultural - presented to an agricultural enterprise, where the principals of farm operation or related operation are applied, resulting in a flourishing and thriving endeavour
• Customer Service - presented to a business that stands out among those nominated for their outstanding customer service skills
• Green Leadership - presented to a recognized, established business that has initiated significant green practices
• Youth Entrepreneur- presented to a Youth between the ages of 15 and 29. Key criteria include innovation, successful start up and the generation of economic activity.
To nominate a business please call or send an email to Robin Brown with the name of the business and the award(s) category by February 19, 2018. Robin will contact the business directly and send out the application forms. Please note that the sources of nominations are confidential and not released to the businesses.
Basic Computer Training
Jan 11, 2018
Register for 8 week sessions of basic computer training
TBDCC presents Social Media for Small Business with Stacy Maynard
Feb 27, 2018
Learn the top ways to communicate on social media, choosing the right platform and engaging the right audience.
This website is supported by the following partners
Nottawasaga Community Economic Development Corporation
Nottawasaga Community Futures Development Corporation
NT Temps Inc.
The Federal Economic Development Agency of Southern Ontario